If you have had a gas cooker or hob installed before, you should know that such appliances need to be installed or replaced by a Gas Safe registered engineer. This is required by law and is obligatory for all kinds of gas-fueled appliances. Oven Clean Team is a professional company that works with certified Gas Safe engineers. But how to find out if an engineer is Gas Safe registered?
The most important thing you should know about registered Gas Safe engineers is that every single one of them should have an ID card with a license number on it. And you can check if that number is valid here. If your appliances are not installed or replaced by a licensed engineer, and an accident happens on your property because of that, that would invalidate any insurance policies you have. So, be very careful who you’re hiring and always check your gas cooker installers.
Why choose Oven Clean Team’s gas appliances installation services in London?
How much will gas cooker and hob installation in London cost you?
|8 am – 6 pm||After 6 pm||8 am – 6 pm|
|Subsequent Half Hours|
|Half Day (4 hours)|
|Full Day (8 hours)|
*Prices are inclusive of all taxes.
How we do the gas cooker fitting?
- An engineer will evaluate the condition of all gas connections and will make sure they are safe to use. They should meet all legal requirements.
- Then he will disconnect the existing cooker if it is still there.
- Your new appliance will be connected to the existing gas pipe. And the gas supply will be checked for tightness.
- When your new cooker is properly connected, the technician will make sure it is working and ready to use to the industry standard and manufacturer’s specification.
- If the appliance works well, the expert will perform a full health and safety check for one last time, and will then provide you with a Gas Appliance Installation certificate.
Things to consider before we arrive
There are a few things you should take care of before we arrive at your property for a gas cooker or hob installation service. We have separated them in three steps, so that you can easily follow them as a checklist. Here they are:
If you can’t meet some of the requirements written above, give us a call on 020 3746 3012 to discuss them.
Call now and book Gas Safe cooker installation
If you want to book a service with us, give us a call at 020 3746 3012, or simply fill in our contact form to send a request for a survey. Our technicians cover all London areas within M25. No matter, if you’re in North, South, East or West London, we’ve got you covered.